Joined: 09 Aug 2013
Read: 0 topics
|Posted: Fri 6:09, 25 Oct 2013 Post subject: barbour.co.uk How to be Prepared for Your Fashion
Keywords: , , , , , , , , , , ,
How to be Prepared for Your Fashion Model ShootArticle Summary: Many models go to model photo shoots and have no idea of what to pack in their model cases so they end up forgetting something. Many times it's not possible to go back home to retrieve something you really need for your model shoot so you just have to do [url=http://www.ktbruce.co.uk/barbourjackets.php]barbour.co.uk[/url] without. This article will hopefully help you to be prepared when going to a fashion or other type of model shoot.
Bob Pardue Article Feed :
Bob Pardue is a professional model photographer located in the Southeastern US. His work has been published worldwide.Bob Pardue Photography
**NOTE** - has claimed original rights on the article "How to be Prepared for Your Fashion Model Shoot" ... if [url=http://www.tagverts.com/barbour.php]barbour deutschland[/url] there is a dispute on the originality of this article ... please contact us via our and supply our staff with the appropriate details of dispute (ie ).
About the Author:
The fashion model session - What to pack in your model case
OK, you're off to a model photo shoot. But, did you remember to pack your bag? Did you put everything you need in it? I hope this article will be helpful to you and start you on the right foot in making sure your model bag is complete.
What do you bring?
What you bring to your model photo session will depend upon whether this is your first shoot for a portfolio or a paying job. Either way, this section will help you to be prepared for whatever reason you're doing the model session.
First things first - Know what the client wants
If you are shooting for an agent or client, he will tell you what to bring but you still need to carry basics in case of changes in hair, makeup, etc. All the tips listed here are meant to be a guide and a checklist of sorts so you can always add to the list when you feel it's necessary.
Ready? Let's get started to create your model "kit"
Below I'm [url=http://www.mxitcms.com/abercrombie/]abercrombie[/url] going to list suggestions for your photo shoot mainly so you don't forget anything the day of the shoot. In fact, I'd like to see your model case prepared before the day of the session so there's no rush. [url=http://www.giuseppezanottipaschere.com]giuseppe zanotti sneakers[/url] You may want to copy and print the section below so that you'll have a guide handy each time you go for a photo shoot.
You're now standing lifeless in front of your closet - Wardrobe Essentials
Here are the essentials for your wardrobe. As stated above, some of the clothing listed here will be [url=http://www.rtnagel.com/airjordan.php]jordan pas cher[/url] provided if this is a model shoot for a client.
- Casual - blue jeans, sports and knit tops, button up tops, shorts, cutoff blue jeans, etc.
- Business Suit - for a different look
- Sports (exercise, uniforms, shorts, etc.) - If you plan to do some sports modeling
- [url=http://www.gotprintsigns.com/abercrombiepascher/]abercrombie pas cher[/url] Lingerie - If you plan to enter the lingerie market
- Swim wear - needs to be a bikini that really flatters you
- Any props like hats, neckties, men's [url=http://www.ktbruce.co.uk/mulberrysale.php]mulberry sale[/url] shirts, jackets, etc.
- G-string and bra in flesh tone color - This is to eliminate lines that show under clothing
- Hose/nylons in an assortment of colors
- Socks in different colors including black and white
- Bring several different bras including at least one push-up and one in flesh tone color
- A robe to wear between changes during the photo session
- Bring a scarf to wear when changing to help keep makeup off client's and your clothing
- You may also want to pack an iron or steamer for those wrinkles that are bound to show up from the trip.
Accessories - You've got to have something to compliment the clothes, right?
Along with each outfit, try to bring accessories which will accent or match the outfit. Keep accessories simple.
- Assortment of necklaces
- Choker (these are popular at the time of this writing)
- Wristwatch - You normally wouldn't wear a watch unless you are doing a photo where you will be looking at the time.
Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
As with accessories, shoes should match or accent the outfit. But, you can also think outside the box on the subject of footwear. For example; High heels have [url=http://www.worldbike.fora.pl/sprzet,2/barbour-online-shop-get-ready-to-watch-desperate-h,6734.html#7680]barbour online shop Get Ready To Watch Desperate H[/url] a totally different look with jeans or swim wear than with an evening dress.
- Dress shoes - Bring several different pairs
- High [url=http://www.yacht.kiev.ua/noah/item/316949]barbour Bucket Trucks - Always Ready to Clean Up t[/url] heels - Also an assortment
- Jogging shoes - white
- Boots or high heel boots
Don't forget about the hair
Below are some items you'll need for your hair (or hair removal)
- An assortment of combs and hairbrushes
- A curling iron
- Hair rollers
- [url=http://www.kotani-j.com/cgi-bin/chelsea/bbs/makibbs.cgi]barbour sale Hobbies to be Pr[/url] A couple of headbands
- Shaving cream and a couple of sharp razors
- Anything else you use for hair care
When coming to [url=http://www.davidhabchy.com]barbour outlet[/url] the model shoot, I would suggest leaving the hair fairly natural with very little (if any) hairspray so that you, or the MUA, can work with it after you arrive.
Makeup and facial
Even if your shoot involves a make-up artist, you still may want to pack the following ...
- Your complete makeup kit [url=http://www.tagverts.com/barbour.php]barbour online shop[/url] along with a mirror
- A moisturizer
- Cottonballs and swabs
- [url=http://www.gotprintsigns.com/abercrombiepascher/]abercrombie soldes[/url] Lip balm
- A good skin cleanser
- Several different shades of lip color (be sure to bring some solid colors)
Nails, finger that is.
A quick tip about nails. Remember that in photos, your eye will move to vivid colors first, especially red. So, take this into account as to whether you want people viewing your hands or your face.
- Here [url=http://www.agentparadise.com]woolrich outlet[/url] is a checklist for nail products to take to your photo shoot.
- Your complete manicure kit
- Nail polish with neutral color
- Remover kit for nail polish
A nice manicure will really enhance your model photos, especially images where your hand is near your face in close-ups so [url=http://www.thehygienerevolution.com/hollister.php]hollister france[/url] pay particular attention to your nails.
This should pretty much cover you for most photo shoots but as stated above, listen to the photographer or client and be sure to bring wardrobe he or she wants.
Now, you're ready so off your model photo session!!!
Article Source: uPublish.info
The post has been approved 0 times